To-Do Tuesday #241 Weekly Update
Join us today for the 241st weekly To-Do Tuesday list and update. Gladys Taber wrote, “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off.” We are joining Linda as the host of the To-Do Tuesday linky party. She is doing a fabulous job and we thank her for that!
To-Do for the week of January 18th through 24th:
- Round Two in the SAHRR √ Done
- Continue the appliqué blocks for Colt’s quilt – √ Done
- Short list = stress-free! – √ Done
To Do #1
The Round Two prompt for the Stay At Home Round Robin 2022 (SAHRR) was announced just yesterday. Emily @ Dogwood Quilts chose the diamond shape as the second-round focus. We took the easy route and used four half-rectangle triangle blocks to form a large 12.5″ diamond.
Each individual HRT measures 3.5″ x 6.5″, therefore, our diamond is 6.5″ x 12.5″. It’s big and with these Tula Pink fabrics, it has its own sparkle!
I’m slowly cranking away on these appliqué blocks for our sports-themed quilt for Colt. This week, Sue started to prepare a golf ball for me to work on but then we each got a head cold. The last thing I felt like was working in the sewing room . . . so we didn’t.
To-Do for the week of January 25th through 31st:
- Work on the Round Three prompt for the SAHRR – our week with a linky party
- Do more appliqué blocks for Colty’s quilt – there are a total of 25 blocks to go
- That’s it – a short, stress-free list!
♥ ♥ ♥