To-Do Tuesday #22 & Monday Musing
Two of our friends host a weekly linky party. Brenda at Songbird Designs has a Monday linky party called Monday Musings. Our friend Carol at Quilt Schmidt hosts To-Do Tuesday with a linky party as well. We will share our weekly updates on both of their websites.
Countdown and Walk Challenge Update:
There are only 91 days to go in 2023! My walking stats for last week – goal met:
- 9/25 = 11,533; 9/26 = 10,697; 9/27 = 11,179; 9/28 = 11,692; 9/29 = 12,391; 9/30 = 11,283; 10/1 = 11,045
To-Do for last week:
- Find a backing for the cradle quilt and get it quilted
- Start working on the Wisconsin Badger t-shirts for a quilt possibly
- Two limit list for a stress-free week
There is a cradle quilt drive being held by Carole over at From My Carolina Home. The drive is looking for 18″ square quilts which will be given to children as Christmas/holiday gifts. They will be paired with cute cradles, wagons, or rocking chairs and a bear. Carole asks that if you would like to make a cradle quilt, please mail it to her by the end of October. Thank you so very much!
My sous chef, Sue, found an appropriate backing for this Hot Wheels cradle quilt. What do you think about Curious George? It seemed like a very fun choice to us, so we went with it. Here is our finished Cradle quilt which will be on its way to Carole this week.
Start on a t-shirt project for Nicole. Yes, we did begin to tackle this project, so to speak. All of the t-shirts are out of the bag . . . and we’ve been mulling over the possibilities. That’s all we’ve got so far which is okay. Mulling is good, right?! We’d like to blow her mind just a little bit. ~giggle
What To-Do Next Week?
- Another journal cover from an old project returned to us
- Continue on a Wisconsin Badger’s t-shirt project
- Maybe nothing – no stress!
♥ ♥ ♥