To-Do Tuesday Linky #29 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 29th linky party post and the 149th edition of the weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off,” wrote Gladys Taber.
To-Do for the week of February 18th through 24th:
- Finish the quilting and binding of the OMG quilt – √ done
- Start working on the t-shirt quilt – √ done
- Quilt the blue table topper – √ done
We are hosting TGIFF – Thank Goodness it’s Finished Friday – later this week. I hope you have something to share and link-up.
We will be sharing all the details about this February OMG finish on Thursday afternoon. Hosting the TGIFF linky party this Friday veritably required a finish, right?! Let me share a sneak peek at the quilting after its initial washing on this Card Trick block.
Cutting on my great-niece, Sydney’s, t-shirt quilt has begun. After sorting through the shirts to decide which ones would work, work in earnest could begin. The first cut is the
deepest hardest . . .
The Penguin Table Topper a.k.a. the blue table topper is finished and all the details were shared yesterday. I am really pleased with how it turned out. For a few days this week, it’s visiting both of our work sites for show and tell. Then, it will live permanently at Andrea’s house since she’s such a huge penguin-lover. I’m sure happy that our friend, Vicki, shared the original snowman tutorial with us.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her linky party which we will be linking to soon. We have finished this month’s OMG project and will share all the details later in the week.
To-Do for the week of February 25th through March 2nd:
- Figure out our March OMG – how is it March already??
- Complete the second snowman topper
- Participate in Project Quilting 11.5 challenge – maybe
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool (but don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway)
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!