To-Do Tuesday Linky #25 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 25th linky party post and the 145th edition of the weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off,” wrote Gladys Taber.
To-Do for the week of January 21st through 27th:
- Finish and link the Project Quilting challenge – √ done
- Continue second snowman topper – √ done
- Start on the Pieces From the Past first block – √ done
We are giving the Project Quilting challenge a try. Although we missed the first challenge, we jumped to try 11.2 (season 11, second challenge) when it was released. I was sort of stalking the website, awaiting the announcement of inspiration for “Team Colors.” Our Packers bowl cozy post was shared on Saturday which is well within the one-week challenge deadline.
Continue on with the second snowman topper has been progressing albeit a bit slowly. A squirrel or two may have reared their heads trying to thwart any advancement but they have been denied.
On Thursday, the very first block from the sew-along Pieces From the Past was released. Cutting and sewing ensured after a few false starts over fabric selection. Here’s a peek at pressing on our new wool mat. We are aiming for a modern take on this Kansas City sampler quilting treat.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her linky party which recently opened to share all finishes. Our project for this month is the Geo Star Plaid Quilt and is now complete.
To-Do for the week of January 28th through February 3rd:
- Trace the second panel of the Salem Witches embroidery project
- Make a pentagon ball
- Deliver Carol’s blue and white table runner
- Doubtful but finish the second snowman table topper
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool (but don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway)
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!