To-Do #75 Tuesday and Weekly List Update
Join us today for the 75th linky party post and the 195th weekly To-Do Tuesday list and update. We had 29 friends link up last week plus three spam links! I don’t think there’s anyway to stop those, darn it. Gladys Taber wrote, “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off.”
To-Do January 5th through 11th:
- Share our center block for SAHRR! – √ Done
- Continue advancing 4-Patch Plus – √ Done
- Find the fabrics for the January Color Block – √ Done
- Find some pink fabrics for the RSC block(s) – √ Done
I am happy to repeat the sharing of our center block for the SAHRR (Stay-At-Home Round Robin). Round One officially starts on Monday the 18th so you have all week to determine your center block if you’d like to join us. Yesterday’s post has all the dets on the linky party to see everyone’s choice. We chose an elongated churn dash block as our center feature. I doubt anyone who knows us is surprised to see the rainbow colors!
Simple sewing of pieces into blocks and then blocks into rows is all that is needed on the 4-Patch Plus quilt project. Has it happened?? Kinda, sort of, maybe a wee bit . . . three of the pinwheel blocks are together but the third row isn’t yet. Progress or advancement was definitely achieved, though! No new picture, though – we’ve had so little sunshine that it just would have been dark and dismal like our weather.
To-Do #3 & 4
Combining these two to-do’s only made sense since they both involved digging through our stash. Finding fabric fails directly into Sue’s realm, and we needed two different selections. Eggplant for this month’s color challenge block and hues of pink for our first block in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. She found quite a bit more pink choices than either of us thought, that’s for sure!
This month, we will focus on the 4-Patch Plus and get it to the finished quilt top stage. We have already linked this project up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts and her January One Monthly Goal linky party.
To-Do January 12th through 18th:
- Get Round One ready for Monday’s reveal
- Sew the eggplant block
- Solider on with our OMG project
- Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway or promotion for your newest pattern release
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Finally, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as your time allows
Click here for the To-Do Tuesday #75 linky party!
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has made this week and finding some inspiration plus a squirrel project or two.
♥ ♥ ♥
On our website you’ll find the Linky Parties we join on the sidebar for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page where you can share photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!